There are several very important items that the IHM office needs to share with our parents for the 22-23 school year! Please read through everything carefully! Also, be on the lookout for an email at the beginning of August or before with lots more information about the start of the school year!
- For Monona and Cottage Groves students that plan to use the bus, please fill out this form for Nelson Bus Service by July 31, 2022: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iIZnG6pXa6paWv5aqXcxlAXdGq__Unrgb9LCIczmee4/viewform?ts=62c47589&edit_requested=true. Direct any questions to Nelson Bus at MononaGrove@NelsonBusService.com or 608-221-8417. If you aren’t sure if you will be using the bus, we recommend you fill out the form anyway, so your child has a route at the beginning of the school year.
- For our Kindergarten through 8th grade families, the Home & School Association agreement for 22-23 has changed, and is different than what is reflected on the enrollment packet and in the handbook (both will be updated soon). Here is the new policy from the HSA:The Home & School Association is excited to announce a new opportunity for earning your K-8 family’s annual Home & School Association Fee! For the 2022-23 school year, each family can select from one of the two options below:1. Earn $225 in Raise Right (formerly ShopWithScrip) Rebates from 7/1/22-5/31/23
- The purchasing period will run from 7/1/22-5/31/23
- Raise Rights offers hundreds of gift card options for retailers that you’re likely already shopping at!
- Raise Right gift cards can be purchased using the Raise Right App, in person during many of our monthly sale opportunities, or by sending in order forms with your IHM student
- To get started with the Raise Right App, check out this cool video tutorial: https://youtu.be/c-v65F0xr2c
- IHM’s Participation Code is: 26C34L197477
- The amount of Raise Right purchases needed to reach this goal will vary by family, but may average $250-350 per month in gift card purchases – for many, that may be less than your monthly grocery and gas budget!
- Pro Tip: Purchasing when Scrip offers bonuses can help you hit the goal much faster (i.e. purchasing $2,500 worth of Kwik Trip SCRIP when the bonus is at 9%)!
- If you enlist the help of family and friends to reach this goal, and they purchase through Raise Right, please be sure to have them contact email@example.com with their name, and your family’s name.
- 50% of rebate amounts will be applied to tuition after the first $225 of total family rebates
- Families will receive quarterly “performance” reports throughout the year so that they can track their SCRIP contributions towards hitting the $225/household goal
- If you are unable to reach the $225 goal by the end of the period, your family will be billed an HSA fee for the remaining amount to reach $225.2. Pay a $225 annual Home & School Association Fee, to be billed on the May 2023 FACTS invoiceYou may have noticed that the HSA Fee has increased over previous years. In balancing our goal of continuing our Fabulous IHM Fish Fry events, and considering family feedback on shifts, we’ll be hosting just 3 Fish Fry events in 2023, with each K-8th grade family being required to work just three shifts (two shifts for single parent households) over the previous six shifts per family. Each unfulfilled shift will be billed at a fee of $200/shift.For questions on these options, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions on getting started with Raise Right purchasing, please contact: email@example.com.We’re looking forward to a great year ahead!– IHM Home & School Association
- Also for all K-8 famiiles, we want to remind you about the IHM Withdrawal Policy, because the first deadline is coming up on July 15th:
IHM School is committed to maintaining a low student/teacher ratio. Therefore the following policy is in effect for withdrawal of students K-8:
-If you withdraw a student after July 15, you are responsible for 1st trimester tuition.
-After November 15, you are responsible for 1st and 2nd trimester tuition and all fees.
-After February 15, you are responsible for the full year’s tuition and all fees.
You need to fill out a withdrawal form to withdraw your student. If you have not filled out a withdrawal form, your student is considered enrolled, regardless of the completion or non-completion of the enrollment packet. The withdrawal form can be found here: https://immaculateheartmonona.wufoo.com/forms/q1wzn5tt0xry2sy/
As always, please let us know (or Nelson Bus, or the HSA, at the contacts above) if you have any questions! We are working hard this summer at preparing for the school year, and are looking forward to having your children at IHM this Fall!
Immaculate Heart of Mary School
Immaculate Heart of Mary School