We are blessed to have a growing and impactful Endowment fund for Religious Education here at IHM.
The goal is to provide a stable source of additional income for the IHM parish religious education programs including assisting the IHM school as well as youth and adult parish religious education programs. Your gift to the IHM Endowment Fund makes an immediate impact as well as investing in the future of the values of our Catholic faith.
This list is a sample of some of the projects that have been funded over the years:
- School Tuition Assistance Scholarships
- School Faculty and Parish Staff Retreats
- Faith-Based Curriculum Materials for the School and Religious Education Programs
- Mission Trips
- Sacramental Preparation Materials
- Religious Education and Adult Faith Formation Materials
We are grateful to receive gifts in honor or memory of IHM alumni, parents, grandparents and friends. You may designate gifts ‘In Memory Of’, ‘In Honor Of’ or ‘In Celebration Of.’ Many families choose to name the Endowment as a beneficiary ‘in lieu of flowers’ when a loved one passes away. Others honor a friend or family member for a special event such as a birthday, anniversary or Christmas gift. There is no minimum amount to establish an honor/memorial tribute.