- This event has passed.
April 10 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
PHC Spring Festival
An annual Palm Sunday tradition
Free and Open to the Public
credit cards accepted
Traditional food items for purchase
- Pączki, poppy seed rolls, kolaczki, chrusciki, Polish bread;
- Packaged kielbasa, kiszka and pierogi (from Chicago).
Polish specialty items for purchase
- Amber jewelry, Bolesławiec pottery and imported items;
- Colorful Polish Easter eggs, toys and books.
Demonstrations and displays:
- Decorating Easter eggs (pisanki, kraszanki) and making flower head wraths (wianki);
- Displays of Polish history and informational materials.
Hot lunch: Pierogi, gołąbki (cabbage rolls),kiełbasa, sauerkraut, rye bread (take-out also available).
Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic School
4913 Schofield St, Monona, WI 53716