From the Office
Thank you to all who attended our kick-off Mass and Open House this weekend. We had a great time, and really presented our awesome school to many new families. We hope you had fun! Catholic Schools Week continues through this Friday with Dress-Up for Jesus Day on Thursday, and Class Theme Day on Friday!
Two things to do before next Wednesday, Feb. 8th:
- If you do not plan on your students attending IHM in the Fall, let the office know by next Wednesday, Feb. 8th, to avoid being assessed the $75 non-refundable re-enrollment fee. Fill out the form here: https://forms.gle/yFBDGc9ivEnQz9YD9
- For siblings that have not attended IHM, and other new students: Priority Application for current IHM families and IHM parishioners for the 23-24 school year ends Wednesday, Feb. 8th . After that, application is open to the public. Apply for the 23-24 school year by logging into your FACTs family portal and clicking the Apply/Enroll link on the menu. Current students at any level do NOT NEED AN APPLICATION! Each application costs IHM money, and current/past students don’t need them!
If you need to find out how much you paid in tuition or child care last year for tax purposes, please follow these steps:
1) Log into your FACTs tuition account
2) Click the “View Details” link just to the right of “Payment Plan & Billing”.
3) Use the drop down menu to make sure the box below the words Transactions says “All”.
4) Click the box “View Payment Summary”. The screen will give you a total of what you paid in each category.
5) If you need more help, please email Bernie Heit at email@example.com
Wednesday Faith Formation Night is a Potluck Dinner tonight Wed 2/1 in Marian Hall We will provide Chili Baked Potato bar. We are in need of cooked broccoli, bacon bits, sour cream, cheddar cheese, salads and desserts! Please sign up at https://ihmparishmonona.flocknote.com/signup/107376 to bring an item to share. Dinner will be served by volunteers from our Go Make Disciples group.
Catholic Schools provide a firm foundation for the growth and development of your child. Pray for a year filled with faith and learning. Let us be a community of service to one another and to our world.
Peace & Blessings,
Callie Meiller, Principa