From the Office
Thanks to all of you who have filled out the “Roomer or Zoomer” survey that we sent out last week! There were some common questions in the comments that we have answered below, and a little more information to share, and more surveys and signups. As always, let us know what you need and what questions you have:
1. Do you have any of these symptoms that are not caused by another condition?
•Fever or chills
•Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
•Muscle or body aches
•Recent loss of taste or smell
•Nausea or vomiting
2. Within the past 14 days, have you had contact with anyone that you know had COVID-19or COVID-like symptoms? Contact is being 6 feet (2 meters) or closer for more than 15minutes with a person, or having direct contact with fluids from a person with COVID-19(for example, being coughed or sneezed on).
3. Have you had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days?
4. Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection?
- We also want you to understand that IHM will expect students with these symptoms to stay home until the symptoms clear. This may mean that a student with a cold or other milder illness will be out more days than would be typical in the past.
Finally, the best place to start if you have questions about anything is with an email to Mrs. Winter at firstname.lastname@example.org. If she cannot answer your question, she will forward it to someone who can: a teacher, Bernie Heit our Finance Mananger, or to myself. I am happy to get emails and questions, but often have to backtrack to check with Mrs. Winter, or Mr. Heit, and to be very honest, I am pretty busy at the moment! Thanks for your help with this!
We are so happy to be welcoming you back to another great year of learning at IHM, from school or from home!
Peace & Blessings,
Callie Meiller, Principal