- Lunch for next week:Monday, 6/6 French toastTuesday, 6/7 Sloppy Joe’s
- If you are filling out a transportation form for the 21-22 school year, IHM had 173 attendance days this year.
- All IHM Library books are due back to the library. Mrs. Winter will follow up with students for books that are not returned. Books not returned by the end of the year will be assumed lost and charged to your FACTs account for June.
- Tuition Assistance is available for students in grades K-8 whose families qualify. Apply for assistance for the 22-23 school year here: https://online.factsmgt.com/aid .
- Important dates for the 22-23 school year (Grades K-8, also on the IHM Google Calendar):
Aug. 31 : 1st Day of School (K-8)
Dec. 22-Jan. 2: Christmas Vacation
Mar. 24 – 31: Spring Break
Apr. 7-10: Easter Break
June 8: Last Day of School
- IHM School is committed to maintaining a low student/teacher ratio. Therefore the following policy is in effect for withdrawal of students K-8:
-If you withdraw a student after July 15, you are responsible for 1st trimester tuition.
-After November 15, you are responsible for 1st and 2nd trimester tuition and all fees.
-After February 15, you are responsible for the full year’s tuition and all fees.
Current students are automatically re-enrolled. You need to fill out a withdrawal form to withdraw your student. If you have not filled out a withdrawal form, your student is considered enrolled. Please let us know if you have any questions about this policy.
COVID INFORMATION BELOW
- If a child contracts Covid, parents will notify the school and we will communicate to that family the dates that their child will need to isolate (5 days from when their symptoms started – the date of first symptoms or positive test is day Zero) and wear a mask (through day 10).
- Parents should continue to keep students home when they are ill.
We will continue to have the right to send students home when they are ill.
- Staff and students should not come to school if they have or develop:
1 or more of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
Cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever (or chills) above 100.4 within 24 hours, new loss of taste or smell, *Vomiting and/or Diarrhea* – is not a very common sign of COVID -19 but exclusion is advised until able to tolerate your normal diet 24 hrs after vomiting/diarrhea stopped.
2 or more of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
Congestion or runny nose, nausea, headache, fatigue, muscle or body aches, sore throat
If a student has 1 or more of the symptoms in the 1st list, or 2 or more of the symptoms in the second list, they should stay home until they are symptom-free without medication for 24-hours OR if they have a negative Covid test 5-7 days after symptoms start. Let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for keeping everyone healthy and safe!
- Let the school office know the situation at your home: if your child has symptoms, if they were exposed to a positive covid case, if you are waiting for test results, or if they are Covid positive, AND the exact dates for those items.
- Let the IHM School office determine that day your children can return, and adhere to that date.