From the Principal
As we are wrapping up this busy school year with this last Eagle Express of the year, I just wanted to pause to reflect on this wonderful school year. We are indeed blessed to have such a close-knit community of parents, teachers, staff, and especially the precious children we all care about so much. Thank you to each one of your for your kindness, your caring, and your dedication. Please join us for Holy Mass on the last day of school next Friday, June 7th!
There is no Eagle Express next week. However, the student’s final report cards will be available on Teacher Ease on the last day of school, Friday, June 7th so please remember to check for them.
I would like to leave you with a prayer for the summer time:
God of Wisdom,
We thank you for all of the gifts you have given us througout this school year.
We praise you for giving us life and for choosing us to be your people.
As we come to the end of this school year, we voice our gratitude for the good things you have done in us, and we parise you for all who have shared in the work of this school.
We ask you to bless them in your love and give them refreshment and peace.
We praise you God, through Jesus Christ, our Lord, who lives and reigns forever and ever.
Have a safe and fun summer!
Callie Meiller, Principal
- Our summer camp is open for drop-ins (as long as we haven’t reached the limit of allowed kids that day – call first to confirm – 608-222-8831 x7019) The drop-in rate is $60 per day, and drop-ins are NOT AVAILABLE on Thursdays (due to field-trip tickets and buses being arranged ahead.) Summer Camp is open everyday from June 10-August 9 from 7:30-5:00, closed the week of July 4th. If you still wish to enroll in the IHM Summer Camp Program (for Fall grades K-6) please contact the school office.
- All IHM Library books are due into the library! Please return them, or they will be charged to Smart Tuition.
- Over-the-counter medication stored for the year in the school office will be in your child’s backpack next week Thursday. If your child has prescription medication stored in the office, please stop by the office sometime before the end of the school year to pick it up.
- If your children are involved in the IHM Summer Program, the 1st payment will be on your July Smart Tuition withdrawal.
- The Lost & Found is displayed on a table outside of the school office. Please take a peek the next time you are in the building! Anything left over on Fri., June 7th will be donated.
- The Supply List for 19-20 is available here
A great big, end-of-the-year thank you to everyone that makes IHM such a great school! Thanks to all of our awesome students, their fabulous families, our wonderful teachers and amazing staff, everyone that volunteers their time, and to everyone that prays for us!
IHM Eagles Athletics
Thanks to all of our awesome coaches, athletes, and parents for a fabulous year! The Athletic Committee will be looking for new members for the 2019-2020 school year. Please consider being a part of the Athletic Committee!!
The next HSA board meeting will be held on Tuesday, June 11 at 7:00 in the school library.
Starting June 10, weekday Scrip sales will move to the parish office. Summer parish office hours are Monday through Thursday from 9 AM to noon; closed Fridays. Scrip will still be sold every other weekend after Masses throughout the summer. You can also order anytime on www.shopwithscrip.com.
This week’s links
This week’s hard copies
- Summer Prayer
- Scrip Order form