Hi IHM families! This is the penultimate Eagle Express for the 17-18 School Year!
Linked you will find:
- Mrs. Meiller’s Newsletter
- Supply List for the 18-19 School Year (also in hard copy)
- Monona Pool Field Trip Permission Form (Grades 5-7 only – also in hard copy)
In your child’s green folder you will find:
- Supply List for the 18-19 School Year (also can be found online at TeacherLists.com, and linked at the bottom of this email)
- Monona Pool Field Trip Permission Form (Grades 5-7 only – also linked below)
- Mrs. Derks’s Summer Reading Extravaganza Form (Grades 5-8)
- Spanish Enrichment Class Form (Grades 7 & 8)
We still need help for our super fun Field Day on Tuesday, May 29th! Please come by for the afternoon to help with the games! Sign up here: IHM Field Day Volunteer
Field Day lunch is pizza – $3.50 per student or parent, charged to Smart Tuition. Parents please sign in if you eat pizza! Students do not need to sign up ahead – they can just tell their teacher in the morning like usual!
This Friday, May 25th there will be a slightly altered pick-up line at the end of the school day at 3:05, due to the festival tents being set up. Traffic flow will go in the same direction, the cones and student lines will just be out along the “road” that goes through the IHM parking lot. It’s hard to explain, but you will understand – just drive in from Schofield St., like usual, and don’t drive through any cones! It would be helpful, and probably quicker, if you park in the church parking lot and walk over to collect your child(ren). Please don’t use the front door! Thank you!
Teacher End of Year Lunch
From parent Lisa Keane
It’s come to that time of year again…let’s support our IHM teaching staff by providing them a nice end of year lunch!
Please sign up for what you can bring using the link below: