Hi IHM Families! Here is the Eagle Express for April 26, 2017.
Attached you will find:
- Mrs. Meiller’s Newsletter
- May & June Calendar
- May Menu
- June Menu
- Kindergarten Experience Day flyer
- Monona Library Field Trip Letter (pertains to grades K-8)
- Milton House Museum Field Trip permission slip (Grades 3-5) Also in hard copy
- Babcock Hall & Zoo Field Trip permission slip (Grades K & 8) Also in hard copy
- HSA Meeting Agenda
- HSA Project proposal
- Festival Silent Auction Letter
In your child’s green folder you will find:
- Milton House Museum Field Trip permission slip (Grades 3-5) Also linked below
- Babcock Hall & Zoo Field Trip permission slip (Grades K & 8) Also linked below
Help out with the Backyard Bash
IHM Parents get first chance to sign up online to help with the Backyard Bash parish festival! Log on to http://bit.do/ihmfestival between now and May 7 and choose your shifts! There’s no need to register, just enter your e-mail so we have a way to get in touch with you in case of changes! Beginning May 8th, printed sign up sheets will be located in the church.
Dear HSA families,
The school year is drawing to a close and we need to be thinking about the 2017-2018 school year as HSA NEEDS your involvement. May 17th is the ALL school General Meeting. One parent from each family is expected to attend. Decisions are made at this meeting that affect all families. In preparation for this meeting, we need two things from our school families-
- HSA will have board openings for President, Vice President, and Treasurer. We meet once a month for 90 minutes. By sharing a little bit of your time/talent you can make a dramatic impact in your child’s and school environment.
- Nominate someone who you believe deserves the HSA volunteer of the year award.
Please e-mail all HSA Board nominations and volunteer names to Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Sandra Splinter BonDurant, HSA President