- Dress down for Ukraine! The money raised will go to the Catholic Relief Fund for Ukraine.
Dates: April 7, April 14
Cost: $2 each day the kids choose to dress down
Student should bring money to their homeroom teachers, in an envelope marked with their name and the dates being paid for. If you would like to sponsor another child or give an additional donation please let your child’s teacher know!
- Tuition assistance is available for students in grades K-8 whose families qualify. Apply for assistance for the 22-23 school year here, please apply before May 15th: https://online.factsmgt.com/aid .
- Sign up for ECE Summer Program! For students who are entering ECE, 4K, or Kindergarten in the fall: https://immaculateheartmonona.wufoo.com/forms/q1eibsll0eec2vy/ !
- Sign up for Summer Camp! For students entering 1st grade – 6th grade in the Fall, sign up by April 29th: https://immaculateheartmonona.wufoo.com/forms/q1x57ph00ottcg0/
- Sr. Sue and the Student Council are asking for donations of small, individually wrapped candies to fill Easter Eggs for the Easter Egg Hunt that the Student Council will be running for students on April 22nd. Please have your students drop the candy off with Sr. Sue!
- If you need to find out how much you paid in tuition or child care last year for tax purposes, please follow these steps:
1) Log into your FACTs tuition account
2) Click the “View Details” link just to the right of “Payment Plan & Billing”.
3) Use the drop down menu to make sure the box below the words Transactions says “All”.
4) Click the box “View Payment Summary”. The screen will give you a total of what you paid in each category.
5) If you need more help, please email Bernie Heit at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The IHM federal tax ID number is 39-0828125
- Use this site to order IHM Spirit Wear: https://ihm.socceretcdirect.com/index.php?route=common/home. Click on “School Delivery” under Delivery Method, orders will be delivered to IHM, and we will send them home with your child as soon as we receive them! If you add a name to the bottom of the order, where it says “Name if applicable,” it will add your that name to the piece of clothing. Please note that personalized items cannot be returned, so make sure your sizing is correct.
COVID INFORMATION BELOW
- Staff and students should not come to school if they have or develop:
1 or more of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
Cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever (or chills) above 100.4 within 24 hours, new loss of taste or smell, *Vomiting and/or Diarrhea* – is not a very common sign of COVID -19 but exclusion is advised until able to tolerate your normal diet 24 hrs after vomiting/diarrhea stopped.
2 or more of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
Congestion or runny nose, nausea, headache, fatigue, muscle or body aches, sore throat
If a student has 1 or more of the symptoms in the 1st list, or 2 or more of the symptoms in the second list, they should stay home until they are symptom-free without medication for 24-hours OR if they have a negative Covid test 5-7 days after symptoms start. Let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for keeping everyone healthy and safe!
- Keep students home if anyone in the home has any symptoms, including adults.
Keep students home if they have been exposed and you are awaiting test results, even if they have no symptoms.
- Let the school office know the situation at your home: if your child has symptoms, if they were exposed to a positive covid case, if you are waiting for test results, or if they are Covid positive, AND the exact dates for those items.
- Let the IHM School office determine that day your children can return, and adhere to that date.