From the Principal
Lent is here this week, with the “Seal the Alleluias” prayer service, and Ash Wednesday mass with the students. Each week at 8:30 on the Fridays we have school, the 1-8th grades will attend Stations of the Cross (PK & K will attend every other week). You are always welcome to join us each week during this time of fasting, giving, and prayer.
Report cards are available for all students today! 4K report cards are available on the Infinite Campus site. ECE & K-8 can access report cards on the Teacher Ease system. Log into your parent portal at Teacher Ease, like you did in December, to check grades. Let me know if you have any questions about access, and contact your child’s teacher if you have questions about grades.
Enrollment for the IHM Summer Camp Program is open – click this link to enroll: IHM Summer Camp. If you need more information, there is a lot on the enrollment link, or please feel free to call or email the school office. This program does fill, and enrollment is first-come, first serve so please enroll soon (deadline is April 30th).
ECE & Wraparound parents, thank you for signing up for Days Off care for Trimester 3! I have looked at the sign up, and there are enough students for the ECE to be open on
- Fri., March 22
- Wed, March 27
- Thurs. Mar. 28th
- Tuesday, Apr. 23rd
The ECE/WA will NOT be open on 3/25, 3/26, & 3/29 (The Monday, Tuesday, and Friday of Spring Break week.) These dates will be noted on the school calendar, as well!
Another Fabulous Friday Fish Fry this Friday, March 15th! If you aren’t volunteering, make sure you come to support the Home & School Association and eat some of the best fish in Dane County! Take-out starts at 4:30, and dine-in at 5:00. Hope to see you there!
Hope to see you at spring conferences tomorrow! Remember to check out the Lost and Found table across from the office!
Catholic Schools provide a firm foundation for the growth and development of your child. Pray for a year filled with faith and learning. Let us be a community of service to one another and to our world.
Callie Meiller, Principal
- For the safety of our students, it is VERY IMPORTANT that we know where they are every day! Please remember to call the IHM office by 8:30 AM (12:15 for PM 4K) if your child will be home due to illness, for every day of the illness. Thanks!
- We are looking for Moms to help with the Donuts for Dads event from 7:15-8:15 Wednesday, March 13th! Setting up, serving, and clean up – it is all very easy work, (and you can have a donut, too!)! If you can help, please email Mrs. Hess. Thank you!
- Mrs. Walters could use more kitchen towels! If you have old towels, please bring them to the kitchen!
- The IHM federal tax ID number is 39-0828125.
- The IHM Dress Code states that uniform shorts and capri pants can be worn starting on April 1st, if the weather is appropriate (and right now that’s a big if!)
From the IHM 4th Grade: “Thank you to the parents/guardians for supporting the 4th grade and the Dane County Humane Society! We made $163.15! Thank you so much for buying the treats! We hope you loved them very much! Thank you!”
IHM Eagles Athletics
Watch this space for Spring Sports schedules!
We will be trying a Track & Field Team this year- sign ups out next week!
Thanks to all fish fry volunteers for their incredible work so far this year! If your first fish fry shift will be this Friday, 3/15, please remember to read and sign the volunteer agreement at the check-in table.
Don’t forget to pre-order your America’s Best Scrip 2019 now until April 15!
This week’s links
- Specials Update for the 2nd Trimester
- Remember to go to Teacher Ease to view your child’s report card (ECE & K-8)
This week’s hard copies
- Talent Show DVD, if ordered