From the Principal
Come to see the incredible talent of our students at tonight’s Talent Show in the gym at 6:30! It’s always a treat to see our amazing kids, doing their thing, and the crowd cheering them on. The teachers usually do a little talent as well, which shows their real talent is teaching. Join us!
Returning families make sure to submit your enrollment for next year by this Friday, Feb. 8th. After Feb. 8th, the registration fee goes up to $200, priority enrollment for current students/parishioners ends and we open our enrollment to families that are not current IHM families.
The IHM Benefit is coming!
Please mark your calendar for Friday, Feb. 22nd. This is the Parish & Schools biggest fundraiser of the year! Bidding opens on Feb. 11th for the silent auction at biddingforgood.com/ihmbenefit. We look forward to your continued support!
IHM will again be running a summer program for kids in K-6th Grade next school year! Watch for more information and enrollment soon!
Catholic Schools provide a firm foundation for the growth and development of your child. Pray for a year filled with faith and learning. Let us be a community of service to one another and to our world.
Callie Meiller, Principal
- The last day to turn in Candy Grams is Monday, Feburary 11th! There are extra grams in the office if you need them!
- 4th – 8th grade families: from now until the end of February there will be a switch in Homework Club teachers. Monday night’s homework club will be with Ms. KW and and Tuesday night’s homework club will be in the Science Lab with Mr. Schnell. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding.
- Returning families make sure to submit your online enrollment form here: 19-20 IHM Enrollment for next year by Feb. 8th to pay only $50 for enrollment. The password is ihmeagles1920. After Feb. 8th, the registration fee goes up to $200, priority enrollment for current students/parishioners ends and we open our enrollment to families that are not current IHM families.
- The IHM federal tax ID number is 39-0828125.
Sr. Sue and the Student Council would like to thank all of those who donated candy for our Candy Grams!
IHM Eagles Athletics
Saturday, February 9th
- 1:30 7th Grade Girls at St. Maria Goretti
- 12:30 8th Grade Boys at Country Day
Saturday, February 10th
- 12:00 8th Grade Boys at IHM
- 8th Grade Boys at IHM
We are currently looking for a few volunteers to help set up, serve, and take down for our Donuts for Dads event on Wednesday, March 13. Please email Elizabeth Hoelter if you’d like to help.
From the IHM HSA: Fish Fry Season is upon on! Please refer to the attached Volunteer Schedules for your family’s shift dates and times. Your time and talent are critical to ensuring successful fundraising events, and we look forward to growing in faith and community during these fun nights. If you’re in need of a substitution, please contact the IHM Home & School Association (HSA) as soon as possible. Please consider filling a vacant shift prior to swapping with another family. If you’re in need of a last-minute substitute, or are unable to fulfill your shift due to an unforeseen emergency, please contact your assigned Chairperson below:
- Tuesday Set-up: Heidi Walters, 608-630-2395
- Thursday Set-up: Matt Matenaer, 262-483-1392
- Carry-out: Tony Steffens, 608-628-1141
- Dining Room: Marc Laudonio, 608-438-5294
- Child Care: Kelly Bullock / Elizabeth Hoelter 703-655-5658
Kwik Trip currently has a 9% special offer for physical Scrip gift cards purchased online through March 1 on shopwithscrip.com. You can earn half of that 9% toward your Smart Tuition account, just by buying gas! If you have never ordered Scrip online, this would be a great time to learn. Create an account profile using your information and the Immaculate Heart of Mary group code DDFBD1BB7477. By creating an online account, you can also access select ScripNow offered by select stores and restaurants. ScripNow allows you nearly instant purchase of gift cards/codes delivered to your computer or phone. You can buy ScripNow while waiting in line to make your purchase! This is a great fundraiser for school and also earns users Smart Tuition credits. Please check it out!
Our next HSA Board meeting will be on Tuesday, February 12 at 7:00 PM. Please see the linked agenda and join us if you’re able.
This week’s links
This week’s hard copies
- Cascade Mountain Voucher Order Form
- Fish Fry Volunteer Schedules for the season (please keep on hand if you need to switch shifts with someone in the future!)
- Talent Show DVD Order Form
- Scrip Rebates Letter