From the Office
Welcome to our new 4th grade student, Matthew Hodkiewicz, and his parents Sarah & Jonathan! Matthew started this week, and we are happy to have him and his family join our community!
It is the time of year that I need to remind everyone to please follow IHM’s drop-off procedures. We know they aren’t always the most convenient, but they are in place to make sure that everyone stays as safe as possible, and we appreciate your cooperation!
- DO NOT cross a line of cones with your vehicle. If the cones are out, the area is expected to be free from traffic.
- Only bus students should be coming in the front door. Do not drop off your students at the front door to ring the doorbell.
- Do not leave your car unattended in the drop-off area. If you need to enter the school, please park behind the church and walk over.
February is Heart Heath awareness month and with that we are kicking off our Kids Heart Challenge! American Heart Association is partnering with IHM and our awesome kiddos to raise funds for a great cause. We have great prizes the kids can earn as well as a great opportunity to show off their jumping skills in an all school jump off at the end of the month. If we have 50% of our families register online our school will earn $300: http://www2.heart.org/goto/immaculateheart If you have any questions about the kids Heart Challenge contact Mrs. Snider at email@example.com.
If you need to find out how much you paid in tuition or child care last year for tax purposes, please follow these steps:
- Log into your FACTs tuition account
- Click the “View Details” link just to the right of “Payment Plan & Billing”.
- Use the drop down menu to make sure the box below the words Transactions says “All”.
- Click the box “View Payment Summary”. The screen will give you a total of what you paid in each category.
- If you need more help, please email Bernie Heit at firstname.lastname@example.org
The IHM Benefit is coming! Please mark your calendar for Friday, Feb. 14th. This is the Parish & Schools biggest fundraiser of the year! Bidding is open for the silent auction at www. biddingforgood.com/ihmbenefit. We look forward to your continued support!
IHM will again be running a summer program for kids in K-6th Grade next school year! Watch for more information and enrollment soon!
Catholic Schools provide a firm foundation for the growth and development of your child. Pray for a year filled with faith and learning. Let us be a community of service to one another and to our world.
We hope Mrs. Meiller feels better and is back to IHM tomorrow!
Diana Winter, Secretary