From the Principal
What a fun night celebrating IHM School & Parish, (and raising a lot of money for both, as well)! Thanks for all who came out to eat, bid, and dance the night away at the IHM Benefit last Friday! I’ll let you know what the grand total raised was as soon as it’s tabulated.
Tonight is the presentation “How to Help Your Child Deal With Stress & Anxiety” in Marian Hall at 6:30. Good information for all parents to have, and all are invited.
The 4th Grade is having a fundraiser for the Dane County Humane Society next Tuesday, March 5th, during lunch (approx. 11:15-12:00) and again after school (3:05-3:30ish) in Marian Hall! They will be selling bake sale treats for 25 cents each, and stress balls for $1, so send a few extra quarters with your student that day for a good cause!
If you haven’t yet, please sign up for your Spring conference date. For your convenience, I kept the links in below:
Grades 3-8: Student-Led Conferences, please sign up at the links below:
- ECE, K-2: Conferences are by teacher request
- 3rd Grade: Student-Led Conference Sign Up
- 4th Grade: 4th Student-Led Conference Sign Up
- 5th Grade: 5th Student-Led Conference Sign Up
- 6,7,8th Grades: Middle School Student-Led Conference Sign Up
Catholic Schools provide a firm foundation for the growth and development of your child. Pray for a year filled with faith and learning. Let us be a community of service to one another and to our world.
Callie Meiller, Principal
- We are looking for Moms to help with the Donuts for Dads event from 7:15-8:15 Wednesday, March 13th! Setting up, serving, and clean up – it is all very easy work, (and you can have a donut, too!)! If you can help, please email Mrs. Hess. Thank you!
- If your child will be absent or late, please call (leave a message on the attendance voice mail) or email the office before 8:30 (or 11:00 for 4K PM). Thank you!
- Talent Show DVD order deadline extended until Friday, March 1st! Please send your order form with a $13 payment into the office by then. If you lost the form, just write your name and “Talent Show DVD” on the envelope.
- Go to biddingforgood.com/ihmbenefit to bid on fabulous auction items!
- The IHM federal tax ID number is 39-0828125.
Thank you to Mrs. Ivonne Blahnik, and Mr. Shane Reinbold, for their planning expertise and hard work for our wonderful IHM Benefit! Thanks also to the many many people who helped by setting up, donating, buying, sponsoring, and joining us!
IHM Eagles Athletics
6th and 7th Grade Girls Teams MAISL Tournaments are this weekend. Check www.maislathletics.org for the schedules. Go Eagles!
Saturday, March 2nd
- 9:15 8th Grade Boys at St. Katherine
Sunday, March 3rd
- 12:00 8th Grade Boys at St. Dennis
Our next scheduled meeting is on Tuesday, March 12 at 7:00. As always, please e-mail us at email@example.com with any comments or concerns
This week’s links
- March Calendar and Menu
- Mallard’s Reading Program Parent Letter
- IHS Summer Program Flyer
- Madison Symphony Orchestra Field Trip Permission Slip (Grades 3-8) – also in hard copy
This week’s hard copies
- Madison Symphony Orchestra Field Trip Permission Slip (Grades 3-8) – also linked above