From the Principal
Welcome to our new (and old!) 2nd grade student, Eleanor Munz, and her parents Kevin and Larissa! Eleanor is returning to the class after some time away. We are thrilled to have her and her family back!
Due to the school cancellations, the Monona Grove School District has added one day for the 4K program – April 22nd – 4K will have school that day. There will be NO WRAPAROUND available on that day. We understand you may have out of town plans already for the long Easter weekend, just let us know as usual that your child will not be here if that is the case!
Spring might feel like it’s a long way off, but Spring conferences are coming
up! Information below (and much more in the letter in your child’s green folder!):
ECE, K-2: Conferences are by teacher request. Please see the letter in your child’s green folder.
4K: Parent/Teacher conferences, please sign up here: 4K Conference Sign Up
Grades 3-8: Student-Led Conferences, please sign up at the links below:
- 3rd Grade: Student-Led Conference Sign Up
- 4th Grade: 4th Student-Led Conference Sign Up
- 5th Grade: 5th Student-Led Conference Sign Up
- 6,7,8th Grades: Middle School Student-Led Conference Sign Up
The IHM Benefit is this Friday! This is the Parish & Schools biggest fundraiser of the year! Bidding is open for the silent auction at biddingforgood.com/ihmbenefit. Proceeds benefit IHM School and all are invited to bid whether or not they attend this Friday’s event. We look forward to your continued support!
All IHM parents are invited to the diocesan-wide presentation “How to Help Your Child Deal With Stress & Anxiety” that is being held at IHM next Wednesday, Feb. 27th at 6:30 pm. See the linked flyer for more information!
Catholic Schools provide a firm foundation for the growth and development of your child. Pray for a year filled with faith and learning. Let us be a community of service to one another and to our world.
Callie Meiller, Principal
- Talent Show DVD order deadline extended until Friday, March 1st! Please send your order form with a $13 payment into the office by then! If you lost the form, just write your name and “Talent Show DVD” on the envelope!
- 4th – 8th grade families: until the end of February there will be a switch in Homework Club teachers. Monday night’s homework club will be with Ms. KW and and Tuesday night’s homework club will be in the Science Lab with Mr. Schnell. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding.
- Go to biddingforgood.com/ihmbenefit to bid on fabulous auction items!
- The IHM federal tax ID number is 39-0828125.
A big “Thank You” to Mr. Hegge for taking such good care of our school and church, especially moving ALL of the snow all winter long, and making sure we don’t slip on the ice! Say thanks to the hardest working person at IHM!
IHM Eagles Athletics
Saturday, February 23rd
- 8:00 6th Grade Girls at IHM
- 9:15 8th Grade Boys at IHM
- 11:45 8th Grade Boys at IHM
- 3:30 7th Grade Girls at IHM
Sunday, February 24th
- 1:15 8th Grade Boys at IHM
- 12:00 7th Grade Girls at IHM
The February HSA board meeting last week was cancelled due to the snow day. It will not be rescheduled. Our next scheduled meeting is on Tuesday, March 12 at 7:00. As always, please e-mail us at email@example.com with any comments or concerns.
The Spring Deadline for BoxTops for Education is March 1. Please send in all Box Tops to school by Friday, February 22 for inclusion in the Spring Collection period.
This week’s links
This week’s hard copies
- 4K-AM and ECE Gymfinity Field Trip Permission Slip (4K-AM & ECE only)
- 4K Parent-Teacher Conference Letter
- ECE & K-2 Parent-Teacher Conference Letter (the date is wrong on the letter – it is 3/14)
- 3-8 Grade Student-Led Conference Letter