Hi IHM Families! Here is the Eagle Express for Feb. 14, 2018.
Linked you will find:
- Mrs. Meiller’s Newsletter
- “The Beacon” Lenten Almsgiving Letter (pertains to PreK, IHM-4K, K-8)
- Fish Fry Schedule & Childcare Letter
In your child’s green folder you will find:
- Gymfinity Field Trip Permission Slip (Grades PreK-2nd Grade)
- Volleyball/Softball Sign Up form (Grades 5-8)
- “The Beacon” Coffee Cup & Lid for Lenten almsgiving (see flyer linked below)
Congratulations to Jacqueline Ladik (8th Grade) and Desi Stilson (6th Grade)! They both performed at Solo and Ensemble this last Saturday. Jacqueline got a 1st on a Class C solo and Desi received a 3rd on a class C solo. Well done!
Edgewood High School Preview
See Edgewood in Action! Wednesday, February 28, 2018 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. This event is designed for parents and guardians and is a chance to get a feel for the Edgewood High School experience and gain insight from faculty and staff. Donuts and refreshments will be served at 9:45 a.m., with the program beginning at 10:00 a.m. We will share Edgewood’s academic philosophy, explain available student services and provide a tour of campus while school is in session. In addition, admissions staff will be on hand to answer questions. Please RSVP so we can share more event details. We look forward to seeing you at Edgewood!
Family Eucharistic Adoration
Thursday, February 15 at 5:30pm in the church, followed by a potluck in the Church Meeting Room.LAST NAMES please bring:
A-H DessertI-P Side dishQ-Z Main dish (to feed 12-15)