From the Principal
What an interesting week we had! We have rescheduled some of the Catholic School events that we missed this week (including rescheduling a previously rescheduled field trip):
Monday, Feb. 4th: 3:05-4:30 Afterschool Practice for Talent Show Participants
Tuesday, Feb. 5th: Pajama Day
- 8:30 Spelling Bee
- 9:00 Blanket Making
- 1:30 All-School Bingo
Wednesday, Feb. 6th:
- Middle School Cascade Mountain Field Trip
- 6:30 Talent Show
The Medieval Faire for Middle School has also been rescheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 13th.
Thank you to all who attended our kick-off Mass and Family Fun Day & Open House at the school. We had a great time, and really showed off the school to many new families. We hope you had fun!
Returning families make sure to submit your enrollment for next year by Feb. 8th. After Feb. 8th, the registration fee goes up to $200, priority enrollment for current students/parishioners ends and we open our enrollment to families that are not current IHM families.
The IHM Benefit is coming! Please mark your calendar for Friday, Feb. 22nd. This is the Parish & Schools biggest fundraiser of the year! Bidding opens on Feb. 11th for the silent auction at www. biddingforgood.com/ihmbenefit. We look forward to your continued support!
Catholic Schools provide a firm foundation for the growth and development of your child. Pray for a year filled with faith and learning. Let us be a community of service to one another and to our world.
Callie Meiller, Principal
- Due to the forecasted full day of rain on Monday, we are rescheduling our Middle School skiing Field Trip to Wednesday, February 6th. We will not change the permission slip, and will assume your acceptance of the new date unless you contact us!
- 4th – 8th grade families: from now until the end of February there will be a switch in Homework Club teachers. Monday night’s homework club will be with Ms. KW and and Tuesday night’s homework club will be in the Science Lab with Mr. Schnell. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding.
- Returning families make sure to submit your online enrollment form here: 19-20 IHM Enrollment for next year by Feb. 8th to pay only $50 for enrollment. The password is ihmeagles1920. After Feb. 8th, the registration fee goes up to $200, priority enrollment for current students/parishioners ends and we open our enrollment to families that are not current IHM families.
- The IHM federal tax ID number is 39-0828125.
Many thanks to the IHM Marketing Committee for organizing the Open House and Family Fun Day! Especially Kate Hagen, Judi Hoang, Meredith Meinholz, Marie Ethen, Lorianne Aubut, Nicole Quandt, Karen Duffey & the IHM Parish Hospitality Committe, the IHM Athletic Committe, the Speece family, and anyone and everyone else who helped that we forgot to mention here!
IHM Eagles Athletics
Saturday, January 2nd
- 8:00 8th Grade Boys at IHM
- 10:30 6th Grade Girls at Sacred Hearts
- 10:30 7th Grade Girls at IHM
- 11:45 8th Grade Boys at IHM
Many thanks to Claire Gnau for her dedication as Scrip Coordinator for the past several years! Warm thanks as well to Mary Keaveny for stepping up to take over. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d be interested in helping Mary with this role.
Our next (carry-out) fish fry is on February 8! Printed volunteer lists will be coming soon. If you have a conflict with a shift, please first attempt to find a sub or make a trade and let us know. Thanks in advance for all of your help with these important fundraisers.
This week’s links
This week’s hard copies
Nothing from the office, but check in case your child’s teacher sent something.