From the Office
We hope you had a nice long weekend! Or at least that your children did!
Our Grandparents Day is coming up on Tuesday, November 23rd. Grandparents are invited to come with us to mass at 8:30 AM on that day. There will be no reception or open house at school, but Grandparents are invited to come back and shop the book fair if they are interested. We hope we can get back to our large grandparents celebration next year!
For grades ECE, Kindergarten, and 2nd-8th Grade:
(4K and 1st grade teachers are arranging their own conference dates/times – look for communication from Mrs. Wellnitz or Mrs. Hanson for those details)
It is time to sign up for parent-teacher conferences!
- Conferences will be in person on Tuesday, November 23rd from 12-8 PM.
- Conferences are held in the student’s homeroom, and are 15-minutes in length.
- Only parents/guardians of students ECE-5th Grade should attend the conference (no students).
- Middle School students are expected to attend their conference with their parent/guardian.
- Report cards will be available on Wednesday, Dec. 1st.
- Each student should have ONE conference time for all parents.
- Contact your child’s teacher if you need more than one conference for your student, if you can’t make the scheduled day, or you would prefer a virtual conference.
- A translator will be provided if you need one. Please let your teacher know if you would like a translator.
- Sign up for a conference time by Friday, November 12th. We encourage you to sign up for a time yourself by that date. If you don’t, we will have to assign you a time, and we don’t know your schedule!
Please use the links below to sign up for your child’s conferences. You will need to enter your name and an email address, but you do not need to create an account. If you need help, please call or come into the school office and we will assist you with finding a time that works for you.
ECE Conference Sign Up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080B4FA4A72CA31-ecemrs4
Kindergarten Conference Sign Up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080B4FA4A72CA31-kindergarten6
2nd Grade Conference Sign Up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080B4FA4A72CA31-2ndgrade7
3rd Grade Conference Sign Up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080B4FA4A72CA31-3rdgrade11
4th Grade Conference Sign Up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080B4FA4A72CA31-4thgrade9
5th Grade Conference Sign Up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080B4FA4A72CA31-5thgrade9
Middle School Conference Sign Up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080B4FA4A72CA31-middle7
A reminder that this Friday, October 29th will be a No Uniform Day. Students can wear Halloween shirts, colors, or their favorite color. No Halloween costumes at school, please.
There are lots of great events planned on Monday, November 1st for All Saints Day for grades ECE and K-8, planned by Sr. Sue and the Student Council! That day will be a no-uniform day for students dressed as Saints! If students are not dressed as a Saint, they should be dressed in a uniform.
A reminder that students can wear shorts/skirts without tights or leggings until the end of this week, if the weather is appropriate. Starting next week, long pants and tights/leggings under skirts are required until April 1st. Thank you for sending your child dressed to keep warm while they are outside!
Catholic Schools provide a firm foundation for the growth and development of your child. Pray for a year filled with faith and learning. Let us be a community of service to one another and to our world. On behalf of Fr. Chad, the teachers and staff of Immaculate Heart of Mary School, God bless you for choosing Immaculate Heart of Mary School!
Callie Meiller, Principal