From the Office
Dear Parents,Next week is Catholic Schools Week! Every day has a special dress and event:Monday – Pajama DayTuesday – Dress Up for Jesus Day (no jeans!) – School Only Mass, parents are invited!Wednesday – Wacky Tacky DayThursday – Backwards DayFriday – Class Color DaySee the Eagle Express from Jan13th or the Google Calendar for a full week of events!We are excited to announce this year, in place of our annual Benefit Dinner and Dance, we will be celebrating IHM for an entire week – on our All-New BENEFIT WEEK! Join us March 1-6th as we bring daily videos to you, showcasing our beautiful church, school, and all that we do to serve our parish and community. Beginning on Monday, March 1st, a video will be sent to you via email (and posted on Facebook) that contains information and inspiration (and some fun!) of a certain area of IHM. This will continue each day that week, ultimately directing you to visit our online silent auction site (ihmbenefit.givesmart.com) where there will also be a wine pull and a place to donate. The silent auction will be open all week at that site!This week is halfway through the Trimester, so a good time for Middle School parents to log into FACTs and check grades. Midterm reports will also be emailed to you later this week.If you are interested in our Virtual Open House events this Sunday, Jan. 31st for ECE, 4K, Kdgn, Middle School, or need a General or Spanish Language information session, please email Mrs. Winter at secretary@ihm-school with the level you would like to attend, and she will send you the link. It is a great way to learn about the programs, and to get your questions answered. Please share that date if you know of a family that is thinking of IHM!Catholic Schools provide a firm foundation for the growth and development of your child. Pray for a year filled with faith and learning. Let us be a community of service to one another and to our world.
Callie Meiller, Principal
- The IHM federal tax ID number is 39-0828125
- Current ECE and K-7 students will be assessed a non-refundable re-enrollment fee of $75 on the Feb. 25th tuition, unless we hear differently from you by Feb. 10th. Watch for re-enrollment forms, available soon.
- For SIBLINGS who have not yet attended IHM, please apply for the 21-22 school year using this link: https://ihm-wi.client.renweb.com/oa/?memberid=14999.Don’t share this link with new families please, they will get the link after they take a required tour. Priority Application for current IHM families and IHM parishioners goes through Feb. 10th. After that date, application is open to the public, and it is first-come, first-serve. So make sure to apply before Feb. 10th!
- CDC guidelines have changed. If a student has been exposed to a positive COVID case, IHM will now require only 10 days of quarantine from school or proof of a negative COVID test taken the 7th day after exposure, as long as the student is totally symptom-free. We will also support families who choose to keep their children home for the full 14 day quarantine, which the CDC recommends is still the safest course of action.
- If your child is home because they are sick, we encourage them to rest and recover. Teachers ask that they not log into their classes if they do not have the materials. Thank you for keeping sick kids home to recover!
- If your child will be home for more than a few days, you can request virtual learning materials. Teachers need at least 2 school days to prepare materials. Please contact the teacher directly if you need materials.
- Use this site to order IHM Spirit Wear:https://ihm.socceretcdirect.com/index.php?route=common/home Click on “School Delivery” under Delivery Method, orders will be delivered to IHM, and we will send them home with your child as soon as we receive them! Quick Tip: If you add your name to the bottom of the order, where it says “Name if applicable,” it will add your child’s name to the piece of clothing.
So many thanks to Ashley McGree, for running our Eagle’s Nest Store! We appreciate all of your hard work, Ashley! The Eagle’s Nest, IHM’s used uniform store, will have shopping hours available in January! To sign-up for a time, please visit: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409094aa5aa29a75-eagles
HSA NewsRemember to register for Cocoa and Canvas virtual painting by Friday, February 5. Email Elizabeth email@example.com.
Did You Know?
You can deduct your paid tuition on your Wisconsin income taxes? The Tax Schedule required is linked below! Watch your email for a tax statement from FACTs by the end of the week!
This week’s links
Hard Copies (in your child’s folder or backpack)
Candy Grams & Letter