- The IHM federal tax ID number is 39-0828125
- CURRENT ECE & 4K students: Please fill out the survey found here about your plans for the 2022-2023 school year, as well as for summer 2022: https://forms.gle/zDqomonaQEnGScku9. Please complete even if you are undecided, or your child will not return to IHM for the Fall. Complete this form before Feb. 16th to get priority for a spot in your preferred class.
- Do you have a child at home who you want at IHM next fall? You need to fill out an application for them, to get them into our system! Log into your FACTs Family Portal, click Apply/Enroll in the menu, then Application (New Student), and click to open the application! Apply before Feb. 16th to ensure their space in the class! If your child already attends IHM school at any level, please do NOT fill out an application. See directions for Current ECE & 4K students above, or re-enrollment below!
- Re-enrollment: For current ECE and K-7 students, IHM School will assume that your child will be returning for the 22-23 school year, unless we hear differently from you. You will be assessed a non-refundable re-enrollment fee of $75 on the Feb. 25th tuition withdrawal unless we hear from you that your plans have changed for next year by Feb. 10th. Please fill out this form if you wish to withdraw for next Fall: https://immaculateheartmonona.wufoo.com/forms/q1wzn5tt0xry2sy/. After Feb. 10th, the enrollment fee for all families increases to $200 ($100 refunded after the school year begins).
- Masks at IHM are mandatory until March 1st, after that they will be optional but highly recommended, unless the County Mandate changes, or the Covid situation changes. Please note that he Monona Grove 4K students will need to follow the policy of the Monona Grove School District regarding masking. All staff with 4K will also be masked.
- Staff and students should not come to school if they have or develop:
1 or more of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
Cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever (or chills) above 100.4 within 24 hours, new loss of taste or smell, *Vomiting and/or Diarrhea* – is not a very common sign of COVID -19 but exclusion is advised until able to tolerate your normal diet 24 hrs after vomiting/diarrhea stopped.
2 or more of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
Congestion or runny nose, nausea, headache, fatigue, muscle or body aches, sore throat
If a student has 1 or more of the symptoms in the 1st list, or 2 or more of the symptoms in the second list, they should stay home until they are symptom-free without medication for 24-hours OR if they have a negative Covid test 5-7 days after symptoms start. Let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for keeping everyone healthy and safe!
- Keep students home if anyone in the home has any symptoms, including adults
Keep students home if they have been exposed and you are awaiting test results, even if they have no symptoms.
- Let the school office know the situation at your home: if your child has symptoms, if they were exposed to a positive covid case, if you are waiting for test results, or if they are Covid positive, AND the exact dates for those items. Don’t wait for us to ask!
- Let the IHM School office determine that day your children can return, and adhere to that date.
- Use this site to order IHM Spirit Wear: https://ihm.socceretcdirect.com/index.php?route=common/home. Click on “School Delivery” under Delivery Method, orders will be delivered to IHM, and we will send them home with your child as soon as we receive them! If you add a name to the bottom of the order, where it says “Name if applicable,” it will add your that name to the piece of clothing. Please note that personalized items cannot be returned, so make sure your sizing is correct.