“Catholic Schools: Faith. Excellence. Service.” is the theme of this year’s Catholic School Week
, starting on January 31st. A schedule of all the week’s special activities is linked below – make sure to look at it carefully, there are special things happening every day. There will be a kick-off Mass at 10:15 on the 31st. Please consider attending this mass and open house to be a visible “Thank You” to the parish that supports our school, students can wear their uniforms!
Grades K-8 will find a Catholic Schools Week worksheet in their
today! Please complete, color, and send back to school by next Thursday, January 21st to be
displayed during Catholic Schools Week!
Application (for new students, including siblings) and Re-Enrollment (for current students)
is beginning! Please spread the news to anyone you know who may be interested in IHM School. Also view or share our Early Childhood Flow Chart, and the ECE flyer, linked below, to help you decide where your 3-4-5 year old fits best at IHM. Parents are our best advertising! Don’t forget to have new families mention that you referred them and collect your $250 referral credit (credited on November tuition)!
Application is for students that are totally new to IHM, including siblings of current students.
- See the Application FAQ attached for the link to the application, and more information.
- Priority Application for current IHM families and IHM parishioners starts today, Wednesday Jan. 13th and goes through Feb. 10th. After that date, application is open to the public, and it is first-come, first-serve. So make sure to apply before Feb. 10th!
Re-Enrollment is for all current IHM students who will be continuing for the 21-22 School Year, at any level. The forms are not yet available, but we will share the link in the Eagle Express when they are.
- For current ECE and K-7 students, IHM School will assume that your child will be returning for the 21-22 school year, unless we hear differently from you. You will be assessed a non-refundable re-enrollment fee of $75 on the Feb. 25th tuition withdrawal unless we hear from you that your plans have changed for next year by Feb. 10th.
- See the linked Re-Enrollment letter for more information
- If you are interested in 4K for the 21-22 School Year, please see the Re-Enrollment letter for detailed instructions.
If you have a child that will be in the Early Childhood, 4K, Kindergarten or Middle School next year, you may be interested in our Virtual Enrollment Events on Sunday, Jan. 31st! There is a flyer linked below, if you are interested in attending, please email email@example.com with the level you would like to attend, and Mrs. Winter will send you the link. It is a great way to learn about the programs, and to get your questions answered. Please share that date if you know of a family that is thinking of IHM for one of those classes.
Mrs. Binzak will be putting together a Virtual Talent Show video! Look for the instructions linked below, and think of ways to share your talent with the IHM community!
Catholic Schools provide a firm foundation for the growth and development of your child. Pray for a year filled with faith and learning. Let us be a community of service to one another and to our world.
Callie Meiller, Principal